DYNMT PANCAKESWAP LIQUIDITY CAMPAIGN
To celebrate the launch of DYNMT on BSC Chain we will be running a campaign from now until 31 August 2021.
During the campaign, we will be giving you the opportunity to add liquidity for the chance to receive a free exclusive NFT created by the Dynamite Token Team.
Read on to find out how you can take part!
How to Add Liquidity to Pancakeswap
🥞 PancakeSwap - A next evolution DeFi exchange on Binance Smart Chan (BSC)
Flip CAKE, collect SYRUP and stake them with Pancake Swap, the best decentralized exchange on Binance Smart Chain.
Earning Your Free NFTs
NFTs will be issued to the liquidity contributor address within 24 hours according to the following liquidity criteria:
Liquidity (over a 1 week period)
You can also view and purchase our exclusive NFTs on AirNFTs:
Bonus Award for Liquidity Contributors
In addition to the above, every user who contributes to the liquidity pool (min 0.1 BNB / DYNMT) will receive a 10% bonus which will be distributed every 30 days (please allow 24 hours for the reward to appear).
Please note that 75% of revenue from NFT sales will be used to provide Pancakeswap liquidity with the remaining 25% going back into the project to help with development.